If you’re a small business owner, you understand the challenge of balancing time spent on marketing your business and serving your customers. You should never have to choose one over the other, but maintaining that balance can be difficult.
A Book is the New Business Card
One of the most powerful tools any business owner can have in his marketing toolbox is a book. Could you race ahead of your competitors if you had an industry-specific book to hand out to customers, distribute at networking events, or use for training and recruiting?
Book Leasing Program
Of course, having a book to give to customers and prospects is great, but what if you’re too busy building your business to write a book? We’re glad you asked.
Chart House Press has created a way for you to have a book for your business without having to invest the time and energy in creating it from cover to cover. Through our book leasing program, you can create a fully customized book in under 60-days and be on the road to building your business in a whole new way.
How it Works
1. Select the book title most appropriate for your industry or business. Pay a one-time leasing fee and sign a leasing agreement to get started.
2. Work with a Chart House Press editor with experience in your industry. The fees for editing will vary depending on how much customization you prefer, how many revisions you make and how involved you would like to be in the process. Basic editing, formatting and uploading services run $1,000 (20-hours charged at the rate of $50 per hour). Most books can be completed in this time frame. However, if you require additional hours from our editing staff before your first book is completed, or if you would like to make changes at a later date, you may contact us through your Personal Client Portal and do so at any time.
3. With the help of your editor, change as little or as much of the book’s content as you need to fit your business.
4. Upload your own eye-catching cover or work with one of our professionals. Basic Cover Design services start at $350.
5. Submit your new book to Chart House Press for printing.
In a nutshell, for just under $3,000, you can have your own book in less than 60-days!
So You Want to Be an Insurance Agent – Third Edition by Jeff Hastings
Jeff Hastings began his career with Farmers Insurance Group as a file clerk in 1985. Over a long and successful career, Jeff built an extraordinary business, consistently receiving top awards, including District Manager of the Year in 2005. He and the agents in his district achieved phenomenal success, and through So You Want to Be an Insurance Agent, he shares the keys to their success with others. Helpful business tools are included such as licensing guidelines, a business plan, employment contracts, an employee handbook, business forms and more. If you are serious about building your own insurance agency, So You Want to Be an Insurance Agent provides a complete system to develop, manage and grow your business.
Choosing Confidently — Making the Right Decisions About Your Insurance Policy, Company and Agent
This book is a must-have marketing tool for every insurance agent, full of practical advice for consumers wanting to make educated decisions about their insurance.
New Titles Coming Soon
So You Want to Be a Mega Agent
Co-authored by Jeff Hastings and Tim Sojka, one of the top producing real estate agents in Houston, Texas.
How to Sell Your Home in 29 Days or Less by Tim Sojka
So You Want to Be a Business Coach
So You Want to Be a Contractor
So You Want to Be an Attorney
So You Want to Be a Physician