Payments for Services
Payment of services must be made in advance before services are rendered. Fees for services include:
Bronze Membership – $1,000 per month
- Facebook Fan Page Overhaul or Creation with Custom Form integration to Apply and Post Jobs
- Share jobs with National Recruiting Site (Agency Recruiting Services)
- $150 per month ($5 per day) goes to highly targeted Facebook Clients (to your own posting) who fit the Farmers agent profile.
- $150 per month goes into the pot for advertising all jobs on the Agency Recruiting Services site.
- All leads go through the Agency Recruiting Services automation for pre-screening candidates (using InfusionSoft email system) and keeping them active even when they don’t interview. System also obtains referrals (through reference sourcing) to get additional candidates into the system.
- Email campaign will deliver JHA Head Hunting branding information, an application, a standardized professional interview packet and an eBook Summary from “So You Want to be an Insurance Agent.”
Silver Membership – $1,500 per month
- All of the Bronze, plus:
- We upload a minimum of 100 new leads into your recruiting portal per month and turn on InfusionSoft email campaign. Leads will be purchase by JHA of licensed agents in your area, realtors and other contacts found on social media platform.
- Access to our Bronze Membership Agent Portal with custom screen for district manager to use as a way to connect with agents and help them run a better business.
- Agents will be given access to the Agent Portal for FREE.
Gold Membership – $2,500 per month
- All of the Bronze and Silver, plus:
- After candidates have been pre-screened using the InfusionSoft email campaign, we will make contact with the prospective agent and complete the first interview using a webcam. The Farmers program will be discussed and professional interview packet emailed to the client with your custom logo and branding. We will represent your agency as a Head Hunting service and will appear to be a non-biased 3rd party.
- If acceptable, the interviewer will approve in InfusionSoft which will trigger a new campaign that will provide the candidate a detailed Business Plan Application and instructions to complete before contacting your office to set-up an appointment.
- If selected by your office, the candidate will get a series of emails from your office which will help the agent make it through the career agent program. The attachments will include Business Development Modules which have been influenced by EMyth and customized to fit the needs of the insurance agent developing a Farmers agency.